Our portfolio of solutions is based on a wide range of cutting-edge technologies applied to the fields of industry in which LC TECH operates. Our high-value proposals are supported by close partnership with some of the world’s leading technology providers and our own expertise.
Power utility is one of the core elements on which economies are developed. Power generation systems require reliable, safe and inexpensive services. Power Utility Companies seek to improve utility quality, and reduce costs through simplified operation. Automation and new technologies fulfil such needs. Automation / digitalization of power utilities is an essential tool to maximize safety and reliability of energy supply systems.
The industry’s main requirements are so varied that they range from safety (international standards), reliability (minimizing outage risk), efficiency (lowering energy losses and maintenance stoppage), to after-sales support (spare parts, use training, and repair). LC TECH provides services tailored to clients’ needs: turnkey, collaborative development, or specific requirements.
■ Construction of photovoltaic parks.
■ Design and engineering.
■ Turnkey projects.
■ Remote monitoring and Operation and maintenance.
■ Solar garages.
■ Boiler control systems. Master / Water / Steam / Combustion.
■ Air and gas control systems.
■ Flame control systems (Burner Management System).
■ UV, IR, UV+IR flame detection.
■ Chemical sampling / dosing systems for water and steam.
■ Migrations and upgrades.
■ Control systems update for gas turbines used for generation, compression or mechanical setting.
■ Steam turbine control systems update.
■ Control of recovery boilers.
■ Duct burners.
■ Plant Balance Control.
■ Water and steam chemical dosing/sampling system
■ Design of control architectures.
■ Control Systems for Generation Units (Green Field, Migration, Modernization).
■ Plant control applications (Joint Power Control, Active and Reactive Power Control, Jump Calculation, etc.).
■ Secondary Frequency Regulation Control.
■ Update of plant applications.
■ Control and Process Engineering Services and Plant Assembly (Certified by Na-Sa).
■ Water and steam sampling systems / Chemical dosing systems.
■ On-site services.
MASS CONSUMPTION, FOOD, BEVERAGES, AND PHARMACY
Supply and demand are no longer what they used to be. Consumers expect products tailored to them and industries tend to reduce their production to sell less. In this context, process efficiency, end product quality, and fast and easy-access information for proper decision-making, have become undeniable needs for mass consumption companies. In this regard, technology comes to their aid.
It is there where we can add value to our clients throughout all production stages; either for end product manufacture, beverage industry (water, beer, soft drinks, juices), powders, or cosmetic products. Where there is a process (batch or continuous), our engineers can find solutions.
Engineering, control systems, instrumentation and plant services for:
• Process control systems: green field, modernization and upgrades.
• Simple syrup production, finished syrup lines.
• Sugar filtration, transfer to packaging lines.
• CIP cleaning, plant services.
Engineering, monitoring systems, instrumentation, and on-site services for plant process control of:
• Reverse electrodialysis (EDR).
• Reverse osmosis.
• Ozonization. • CIP cleaning.
We provide Instrumentation & Control engineering solutions, either greenfield projects or upgrades and migrations, for the entire brewing process.
• Grain intake & reception.
• Filtration and bright beer.
• Dispatch to bottling lines.
• Measurement and management of line efficiency IN REAL TIME AND OEE MONITORING.
• Power boards / CCM.
• Batch processes: development and deployment of Bach systems according to ISA S88 and traceability under CFR guidelines; title 21 section 11 using certified tools.
• Vegetable oil refining: Process control.
• Water and effluent treatment plants: Engineering, control and power.
• Powdered products manufacturing control (juice, gelatin, desserts, bakery): dosage, recipe management, materials and traceability.
• Manufacturing control and automation of mass consumption products (detergent and shampoo) with greenfield systems or technological updates.
• Drying towers monitoring for soap powder.
LC TECH combines railway solutions with the most reliable industrial technologies, thus contributing to substations management, SCADA with multiple stations, central control stations, historical data management, switch remote controls, and solidity in industrial networks.
Railway solutions encompass:
• SCADA systems with high geographical coverage.
• Remote controlling.
• RTU and protection management.
• Design of central control stations.
MINING AND METALLURGICAL ENGINEERING
LC TECH engineers intervene in the control, handling, and management of metal extraction, refining, and processing. Our scope of supply can comprise energy efficiency solutions, implementation of new systems, or migration of existing ones to state-of-the-art technology. We set to the task of tailoring a solution for each specific need.
• Control systems supply – Migration and updating.
• Power boards.
• Equipment monitoring.
• Electrical management and power management.
• Energy efficiency.
• Report systems.
PULP AND PAPER
LC TECH has experience in paper pulp manufacturing processes. Our expertise can contribute to enlarge, modify or update existing control systems.
• Kraft process control, chipping, storage, digestion, purification, washing and scrubbing.
• Production of newsprint: blending, plate water circuits and fiber recovery.
• Refining control, purification, production line control, pressing, drying, gluing and winding.
LC TECH capabilities start by understanding each process’ specific needs to later design the best and most efficient implementation possible. To do so, it relies on a team of experienced engineers and outsourced advisors.
• Instrumentation and control system modernization and update.
• Development of functional specifications and basic and detailed engineering.
• Remote monitoring.
• Energy efficiency.
• Maintenance services.
WATER AND EFFLUENTS
Most industrial processes involve some kind of liquid effluent generation. LC TECH can take care of measurement automation, data recording as well implementation of systems that minimize human involvement.
• Turnkey control systems.
• Analytical instrumentation.
• Adaptations and improvements to existing facilities.
• Power boards / CCM.
LC TECH has an integral vision that goes beyond project approval